43221 Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College

43221 Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Magazine Mock up Blog.

The way i framed my image was that i positioned the model in the center of the image so i could easily crop it, or have enough room to create added effects like the headline etc. I used a direct shot, with a slight tint from above to create a more of a luring image as if to say something else is behind the image, like theres a background towards why this picture was taken. Controlling my model was easy i knew the type of effect i wanted to give off, so it was basically just positioning her in the right place and giving the right direction for her to follow, which in my opinion went very well, since i'm used to being on the other side of the camera, it was something new for me to encounter.
I didn't have to change the ISO levels because i had enough light to make the effect i needed, however if i did use the light it would have created a more scuttle effect and that wasn't the image i was going for. It was more of a dull and mysterious look, therefore i used shading in my image. I think a problem with my image would be the background, it doesn't quiet fit with the tone of the image, however there is still some mystery to why she is sitting on some old stares with no-one around? so it could work well in that area. If i was to choose a better location it would be somewhere like an alley way or even a skate park or something that gives off a feeling like them locations.


No comments:

Post a Comment