43221 Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College

43221 Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Weekly Procution Monitoring Blog 12.04.11




Progress.From last week i have updated my double page spread that needed to be finished. I have done this buy putting in the article and the top ten tips. This now looks a lot better and more complete, like an actual magazine that sells in the shops today.





Targets.
My targets would only be to just finish my documents that are needed for friday in as much detail as i can to boost my mark up. Also to do some more work to my blog and make sure everything, that needs to be in, is in ready for fridays deadline.
Contingencies.Problems i may have would be that i mite not get the work done to the best standard as i might not have enough time to complete them fully. For this i would have to make sure i leave myself enuogh time to do them, and get on straight away in lessons and not get caught up in conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment